Wisconsin IPA Fest 2023
Thanks for coming, see you next year!
August 5th 2023
Wisconsin’s Best IPA Winner: Hacienda Beer Co.
People’s Choice Winner: Amorphic Beer
Wisconsin IPA Fest Breweries & Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a ticket?
- Yes! We are not open to the public that day. Please purchase a ticket here to join the fun.
What time does WI IPA start and end?
- VIP entry begins at 1pm, general admission entry begins at 2pm, and the event ends at 5pm. Guests arriving at 1pm MUST have a VIP ticket in order to enter.
What do I need to bring with me to enter?
- A government issued ID and your order confirmation. Feel free to bring a mobile OR paper/printed version of your order confirmation.
Where can I park?
- You can park across the street from us at Plum Media (1418 W St. Paul Ave), otherwise there is ample free street parking available up and down W St. Paul Ave. We highly recommend taking a shared ride or having a DD to get home safely.
Are you open before or after?
- We are not. It’ll be a long, fun day and we’ll be closing at 5pm when the event concludes to clean up.
Can I smoke at the event?
- No – we keep our patio smoke-free and don’t permit it on the premises.
Who is allowed to attend Wisconsin IPA Fest?
- Must be 21+ years old. Unfortunately no children of pets are allowed at this event.
Can I bring a bag/backpack?
- Yes! We’ll have t-shirts, beer, and other merchandise available for purchase at the fest so if you want to bring a bag to carry your goodies home, you are more than welcome to.
Are weapons permitted?
What are the ticket rules for designated drivers (DD)?
- Designated drivers are not permitted to drink any alcoholic beverages at WI IPA Fest. Our bartenders and brewers will not serve you so we ask that you please don’t ask them to. NA beverages will be provided to DD ticket holders.
Will there be food?
- Yes! We are very excited to have three food trucks on site that day: Nadi Plates, Twisted Plants, & Tots on the Street. We ask that if you find yourself hungry, you support these local businesses instead of bringing outside snacks/food.
What happens if it rains?
- This event is rain or shine. We will have tents and umbrellas on our patio in the case of inclement weather, but let’s just keep our fingers crossed for a beautiful, sunny day!
Are there only IPA’s available that day?
- There will be up to 40 non-IPA’s available that day. Though the name is misleading, WI IPA Fest is for beer drinkers of all kinds.
Where is the after-party?