Wisconsin IPA Fest
2022 Wisconsin IPA Fest
Saturday August 20 – 2-5 pm
Help us crown Wisconsin’s Best IPA! Join us at Third Space Brewing’s massive beer garden for a one-of-a-kind event that showcases the awesome IPAs made in the state of Wisconsin. The Wisconsin IPA Fest features only Wisconsin breweries with brewers traveling to Milwaukee from across the state.
Wisconsin IPA Fest Tickets now on sale (IF Not Loading CLICK HERE)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a ticket?
- Yes! We are not open to the public that day. Please purchase a ticket to join the fun.
What time does WI IPA start and end?
- VIP entry begins at 1pm, general admission entry begins at 2pm, and the event ends at 5pm. Guests arriving at 1pm MUST have a VIP ticket in order to enter.
What do I need to bring with me to enter?
- A government issued ID and your Eventbrite ticket. Feel free to bring a mobile OR paper/printed version of your ticket.
Where can I park?
- You can park across the street from us at Plum Media (1418 W St. Paul Ave), otherwise there is ample free street parking available up and down W St. Paul Ave. We highly recommend taking a shared ride or having a DD to get home safely.
Are you open before or after?
- We are not. It’ll be a long, fun day and we’ll be closing at 5pm when the event concludes to clean up.
Can I smoke at the event?
- No – we keep our patio smoke-free and don’t permit it on the premises.
Who is allowed to attend Wisconsin IPA Fest?
- Must be 21+ years old. Unfortunately no children of pets are allowed at this event.
Can I bring a bag/backpack?
- Yes! We’ll have t-shirts, beer, and other merchandise available for purchase at the fest so if you want to bring a bag to carry your goodies home, you are more than welcome to.
Can I bring a weapon?
What are the ticket rules for designated drivers (DD)?
- Designated drivers are not permitted to drink any alcoholic beverages at WI IPA Fest. Our bartenders and brewers will not serve you so we ask that you please don’t ask them to.
Will there be food?
- Yes! We are very excited to have multiple food trucks on site that day. We ask that if you find yourself hungry, you support these local businesses instead of bringing outside snacks/food.
What happens if it rains?
- This event is rain or shine. We will have tents and umbrellas on our patio in the case of inclement weather, but let’s just keep our fingers crossed for a beautiful, sunny day!
Are there only IPA’s available that day?
- There will be up to 50 non-IPA’s available that day. Though the name is misleading, WI IPA Fest is for beer drinkers of all kinds.