BY THIRD SPACE BREWING
Balanced, flavorful sparkling waters infused with Hemp-Derived Delta 9 THC, natural fruit flavor and hops.
Try Grapefruit El Dorado Head Space Now! Available for pickup at Third Space.
*potency may vary by +/-20%
Batch Test Results
Check the bottom of your can for your batch number. All batches analyzed by Adams Independent Testing, 4150 98th Ave S, Fargo, ND, 58104.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS THC AND MAY PROVIDE A PSYCHOACTIVE INTOXICATING EFFECT THAT MAY HAVE A DELAYED ONSET THAT COULD LAST SEVERAL HOURS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE CONSUMED BY WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. THIS PRODUCT MAY IMPAIR YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE MACHINERY. MUST BE 21+ TO PURCHASE OR POSSESS. THC POTENCY MAY VARY FROM POTENCY STATED ON CAN OR FROM POTENCY OF TEST RESULTS OVER TIME.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE, HEALTH PROBLEM, OR ILLNESS. CONTAINS LESS THAN .3% HEMP-DERIVED DELTA 9 THC, FEDERALLY LEGAL UNDER THE AGRICULTURE IMPROVEMENT ACT OF 2018 (“FARM BILL”).
- What does Head Space taste like?
- Our first Head Space offering is Grapefruit Eldorado, made with natural grapefruit flavors and El Dorado hops for a refreshing citrus flavor with a touch of hops.
- Is Delta 9 THC legal?
- The Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (the “2018 Farm Bill”) and corresponding state legislation in Wisconsin legalized hemp products that contain less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC by dry weight. Head Space products meet these requirements. Despite its federally legal status, hemp derived Delta 9 products may be illegal or not explicitly legal according to certain state laws. Know your state laws before purchasing or consuming.
- How will Head Space make me feel?
- The Delta-9 THC in Head Space is likely to provide a psychoactive intoxicating effect or “high”. The effects of Delta-9 THC and the onset and duration of those effects will vary from person to person and may include some side effects. The onset may be delayed and also may last for several hours.
- How much should I consume?
- We recommend starting slow, especially if you are new to THC or THC beverages. Consume a small amount and see how you feel before consuming more. We recommend using caution when consuming this product.
- How do I know it is safe?
- We source our Delta 9 THC from a reliable company that employs safe techniques to extract the THC oil from hemp. You can view their thorough test results for their Delta 9 THC emulsion here. Please note these test results are for the THC emulsion that goes into Head Space, not for the finished Head Space product. Find your Head Space batch test results at the link above.
- Will consuming this product cause me to fail a drug test?
- It is possible you will fail a drug test that tests for THC after consuming the Delta 9 THC found in Head Space.
- Can I mix Head Space with beer or other alcohol?
- Head Space is not intended to be mixed with beer or other alcohol. Effects may be different if consumed in combination with alcohol or other intoxicants.
- Where can I learn more about Hemp and Delta-9 THC in Wisconsin?
- There are numerous sources online to learn more about these topics but one option that has information specific to Wisconsin is https://wisconsinstatecannabis.org with specific information on Hemp here and THC here.
Please reach out to us with any questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 414-909-2337 Ext 60.