The 2020 Wisconsin IPA Fest is going virtual. Tickets to this year’s event include a mixed 12-pack of special IPAs from some of your favorite Wisconsin breweries, admission to the virtual festival, a WI IPA Fest sticker, and this limited edition glass. To join the event, please purchase a GA or VIP ticket here.
Every year we host the Wisconsin IPA Fest at Third Space Brewing. We invite every brewery in the state who would like to join us with their best IPA and then ask Wisconsin hop lovers to sample IPAs and pick their favorites.
This year we have converted Wisconsin IPA Fest to a virtual event with a special mixed 12-pack of limited edition IPAs.
2020 Wisconsin IPA Fest IPAs
Check out the full IPA list below. There are some very special and hard to find brews on the list. Keep an eye on our Instagram this week as we will go live with the brewers from many of the participating breweries to talk about their IPAs.
Check out the 12 breweries in the mixed 12-pack here (we’ve had to make one change. 3Sheeps had to drop out but Broken Bat will take their place):
The virtual fest will take place on Zoom Saturday August 22nd from 4-5 p.m. The virtual fest will include head brewers and owners from the 12 breweries participating in this year’s event. Each brewer will give a quick presentation on his or her IPA and be available for questions from our IPA Fest host and from attendees. The event is a great chance to chat with some of your favorite Wisconsin IPA brewers and fellow hop lovers.
VIP ticket holders will get a 4-pack of this year’s Wisconsin IPA Fest Collaboration IPA. This year, we will collaborate with the first place winner from the first ever Wisconsin IPA Fest, Lakefront Brewery. The collaboration IPA is actually a Double West Coast Style IPA brewed with a brand new hop, Solero from Germany. We are told we are only the 2nd brewery in the United States to brew with this hop! Expect notes of tropical fruit, mango, and passion fruit.
VIPs will also be invited to a special VIP Hour on the Virtual Fest from 3:00-4:00. The VIP Hour will feature a Q&A session with the Brewmasters and Co-Founders of Third Space Brewing and Lakefront Brewery, Kevin Wright and Russ Klisch, respectively.
The VIP Hour will also feature a special guest. We have invited the Director of Sales & Marketing from one of our key hop suppliers, Hopsteiner, to chat with us. Doug Wilson from Hopsteiner will be talking about their hop breeding program, new hops coming out and the hop harvesting process. He knows everything you may ever want to know about hops. Join us with a VIP Ticket to learn all you’ve ever wanted to know about that magical plant that makes IPAs happen.
WI IPA Fest Package Pick Up
Ticket holders will need to pick up their mixed 12-pack, glass and sticker at Third Space Brewing between August 16-20. No exceptions permitted. Please pick up through our Curbside Pickup process. Just pull into Third Space Brewing’s parking lot and call us at 414-909-2337. Have your ID and your ticket ready. We will check your ID and ticket through your car window and leave your package on the barrel in front of your car for you to load.
The pick up hours are as follows:
- Sunday August 16 – 12-7 p.m.
- Monday-Tuesday August 17-18 – 4-7 p.m.
- Wednesday-Thursday August 19-20 – 4-9 p.m.
Tickets & Add-Ons.
General Admission Tickets – $55
- 12-Pack of special Wisconsin IPAs
- Limited Edition WI IPA Fest Glass
- Wisconsin IPA Fest Sticker
- Admission to the Virtual Fest on Zoom August 22nd
VIP Tickets – $75
- VIP includes everything in the GA package plus a 4-pack of the WI IPA Fest exclusive Collaboration IPA brewed by Third Space and Lakefront Brewery.
- Early entry to the Virtual Fest for a Q&A with the Brewmasters and Co-Founders from Third Space and Lakefront plus a special presentation from one of our key hop suppliers, Hopsteiner.
Add a Why Wouldn’t Cha? Hazy IPA 6-Pack
We’ve had some trouble keeping our new seasonal Hazy IPA, Why Wouldn’t Cha? in stock this summer as it sells just too darn quickly. With this IPA Fest ticket option, you can reserve a 6-Pack of Why Wouldn’t Cha? to enjoy along with your IPA Fest 12-Pack or at your leisure.
- GA Ticket plus Why Wouldn’t Cha? Hazy IPA 6-Pack – $67
- VIP Ticket plus Why Wouldn’t Cha? Hazy IPA 6-Pack – $87
The IPA List
Check out the list of IPAs included in this year’s mixed 12 pack.
Check out all the details for the 12 IPAs included in the mixed 12-pack that comes with your Wisconsin IPA Fest Ticket.
Eagle Park – Scuba Squad IPA 7.0%
- Kveik NEIPA with Sabro, Cashmere, and El Dorado hops.
Central Waters – Fourth Space Blackberry Key Lime IPA 6.25%
- This beer is hop heavy with a balance of stone fruit, mandarin, and a touch of pine that is overlaid with blackberry and key limes for an over the top fruit experience!
Working Draft – Future Tense IPA 7.0 %
- The beer is a light purple.
Lion’s Tail – Funnel Cloud IPA 6.3 %
- New England IPA featuring two varieties of rye grain for a subtle earthy spice character that stands up to big fruity hop flavors from Denali, Lotus, and Galaxy.
Vennture – Sour Taste Buds Double IPA 8.5%
- A sour variant of the popular Taste Buds New England IPA.
3 Sheeps – Sabroso Double IPA 8.5%
Broken Bat – Ugly Finder IPA 6.0%
- 3Sheeps’ beer was not quite ready to can yet so they had to drop out of this year’s Fest. Thankfully, our good friends at Broken Bat Brewing Co. had just canned a batch of their Ugly Finder NEIPA so they will be jumping in this spot.
Raised Grain – Foursaken Hazy IPA 7.7%
- Brewed with Citra, El Dorado, Simcoe and Mosaic hops.
Fermentorium – Blood Orange Juice Packets Double IPA 8.5%
- A seasonal variant of our unfiltered IPA, the version is not only packed with citrus-forward hops for flavor and aroma but fresh blood orange for an extra layer of juicy complexity.
Hacienda – Ever Moving Planet – Oats IPA 7.0%
- A double dry hopped IPA brewed with Vic Secret and Sabro hops as well as three different varieties of oats.
Untitled Art – Fluffy IPA 6.5%
- India Pale Ale w/ milk sugar.
MobCraft – Hyperspace Double IPA 8.6%
- This refreshing Double India Pale Ale hits another dimension with a combo of Galaxy, Wakatu, Citra, Pacifica, Amarillo, and Centennial hops. It’ll surely take you out of this world!
City Lights – Hazy Galaxy Double IPA 8.2%
- Generous whirlpool and dry hop additions of Galaxy, Citra, and Vic Secret. Fluffy body, low bitterness, with huge hop flavor and aroma.