As COVID-19 guidelines change on the federal, state, and local level, we will continue to review our COVID Safety Plan and make periodic updates to continue to keep our staff and our guests safe. Please review our current COVID Guidelines below. Updated August 5, 2021.
We will continue our Curbside Pickup
for anyone not wishing to venture out for a beer in public yet or if you just appreciate the convenience.
Current Covid Guidelines
- We highly encourage ALL customers regardless of vaccination status to wear face coverings inside our tap room.
- Guests may remove face coverings to eat and drink while seated or stationary at your indoor table.
- Our staff will also be wearing face coverings inside.
- Please do not join us if you are sick in any way. Our staff will not either.
- We will continue our contactless ordering system and curbside pickup. Scan the QR code found throughout our tap room and beer garden or visit www.shopthirdspace.com.
- We will continue to regularly sanitize tables and often-touched surfaces.